McLellan provides comprehensive services to assist clients improve environmental performance and minimise environmental risks and liabilities.
McLellan’s approach includes the identification of optimum technology combined with the application of pragmatic waste minimisation techniques. In this way McLellan helps companies to achieve more efficient use of energy and water and improve product yields, thereby minimising atmospheric emissions, liquid effluents and solid wastes.
Such process improvements can enhance competitiveness and profitability. Services include:-
- Advisory consultancy services
- Design of effluent treatment systems
- Pre-acquisition environmental auditing
- Development of waste management strategy
- Implementation of environmental management systems
- Water conservation and assistance with environmental levies
- Dispersion modelling of emissions and air quality assessment
- Investigation of best available techniques taking into account IPPC
- Assessment of noise pollution and development of mitigation measures